Most recent poser for me - Janine - I am told has pork chops and sometimes apple crumble as a treat!
We drew her in blue and then printed her in black.
How To Wash A Dog
1. Prepare all the utensils and towels for the job e.g. towels shampoo brush
2. Find your dog
3. Brush the dog's coat - this relaxes the dog
4. Check for parasites or skin conditions - they often like to hide in ears
5. Get your dog's coat nice and wet, then apply the shampoo
6. Wash the face three times - concentrate on the areas below their eyes, jowels/whiskers, and under the chin since this is an area where eye secretions and food can generate much of a dog's odour
7. Keep the shampoo on your dog for as long as the bottle calls for
8. Rinse your dog until the water from his fur runs clear, and then rinse one more time
9. Get a small or big towel, lay it over your dog's back, and rub your dog dry; make sure you dry the inside of his ears also (however, no matter how much you dry a dog off, he will still insist on shaking water all over you)